15 Red Roses Arranged In a Vase:
Deep, passionate, often hidden at first, love is best when it is still a mystery. This awe-inspiring bouquet with stunning red roses set in an equally strong transparent glass vase
- Remove 1 inch with a sharp knife with a bouquet stem knife tied to hands and other flowers and cut at an angle.
- Do not use scissors or crush the stem, this prevents the flower from taking water.
- Stand in a deep vase filled with water with added flower food. Change the water in the vase at least twice a week.
- If the flower head flutters, cut the stem from the top and set the flower as soon as possible in 1 inch of boiling water.
- Keep flowers away from sunlight, fruits and radiators, the longer the cooler.
- Flower Basket Arrangement When your flower is arranged, set the container above the water. Keep drinking water with flowers. Keep the system away from sunlight and radiators. The colder the room, the longer the flowers stay.
- Remove the blooms as they wither away. Happy Gifting!